Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I’ve been having burning when I urine. And an uncomfortable

I’ve been having burning when I urine. And an uncomfortable aching feeling at the bottom of my penis but when I rub it it’s slightly relieving but still uncomfortable. I’ve been for an STI check and blood check and they come back negative.
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: Around 2-3 weeks and pain when I urine. And the uncomfortable aching feeling at the bottom of my penis. But it feels like it’s in the penis hole at the bottom
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I was born with a heart murmur but that doesn’t effect me in anyway

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It sounds like a UTI or urinary tract infection. I would suggest taking cytitis relief available OTC and lots of cranberry juice and seeing a doctor for urine analysis if it does not resolve with them. Take plenty of fluids as well.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

My pleasure.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.