Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
1. Is she having any intrauterine device?
2. Was hypermobility and Ehler Danlos only a clinical diagnosis till now?
3. Is there any personal or family history of polycystic ovarian syndrome?
4. When was the last time her thyroid status was evaluated?
5. Has her lifestyle changed in any way in terms of exercise or day to day activities?
6. Is she currently on any regular medications?
Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?
If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.
This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.
Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani