Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Which hiv test is a ran on the cobas e 8000 module? Thanks

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi...two HIV tests can be run on COBAS 8000.

1. Elecsys® HIV combi PT. Immunoassay for the qualitative determination of HIV p24 antigen and antibodies to HIV.

2. Elecsys® HIV Duo. Immunoassay for the qualitative determination of HIV p24 antigen and antibodies to HIV.

"If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort) at this time is greatly appreciated".

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks doctor that’s a real help.

May I request for a 5 - star positive rating so that I can get my professional credit please.

Dr.Sumanth,
Experience: