Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
I am typing some questions please.
1. Did he pass motion or meconium on day one of life?
2. Since how long is he constipated?
3. Does he have any bleeding along with hard stools?
4. How much milk does the kid consume per day?
5. Does the kid eat fruits and vegetables (fibre diet) appropriately?
6. How much water does he consume per day exclusively?
7. Does he pass motion sitting or standing?
8. When he gets motion does he run to one corner and cross his legs?
9. What are the antibiotics he is currently on?
Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?
I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please.
Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani