You may take a Paracetamol for headache.
Following measures are likely to help you recover fast;
2) Plenty of liquids
3) Vitamin C and Zinc supplement.
5) Lemon water (warm) with honey.
6) Paracetamol (ibuprofen may be avoided due to wheezing).
7) Deep breathing exercises.
8) Menthol steam inhalation.
9) Warm mist humidifier in the room.
10) Nasal saline drops if the nose is blocked.
Was this information helpful to you?
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.