Your symptoms are suggestive of;
1) Nasal polyps.
A coronal CT of the sinuses and/or fiberoptic nasal endoscopy is diagnostic for it. Some physicians may recommend nasal smear also to differential the allergy and infection. The aim of treatment is; relieve the obstruction, treatment of the infection, if present, thinning the mucus, and opening the sinus. Following would be the treatment protocol;
1) Nasal steroids; decrease inflammation and open up the obstruction.
2) Oral decongestants such as pseudoephedrine are often helpful.
3) Topical decongestant for short duration.
4) Antihistamines; use only if allergic.
5) Steam vaporizer
6) Eucalyptus oil may help
7) Nasal saline irrigation
8) Vitamin C
9) Antibiotics; if nasal culture is positive and there are signs in CT scan.
For treating it naturally; steam inhalation, nasal saline water (saltwater) irrigation (can be done by Neti-pot), Vitamin C, Eucalyptus oil inhalation can be done. The following can increase the body immunity so help in overcoming the sinus infection;
1) Omega 3; Fish oil capsule and flaxseed oil capsule.
2) Ginkgo Biloba
3) Zinc 30 mg.
You may also be looked for GERD, which has increasingly been implicated in causing or exacerbating chronic sinusitis. The exact relationships and mechanisms are presently a matter of speculation, though.
Consulting an ENT (ear, nose throat) specialist would be prudent.
Was this information helpful to you?
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.