Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.
Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.
You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.
I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Please hold on.
1. Has this appeared recently (are you sure it was not there 2 months back and it is not because of any contact with artificial jewelry or make up ingredients or injury)?
2. Has there been any recent change in color, consistency, surface, margins or diameter?
3. Are these in other Sun exposed areas too?
4. Are you having multiple moles on the body?
5. Is there any family history of Melanoma?
6. Is there any history of exposure to UV radiation, which comes from the sun and from tanning lights and beds?
Did you get my questions please - you may ignore the system generated phone call prompt.