wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I would like you to help me with diagnosing whether or not I

Hello, I would like you to help me with diagnosing whether or not I have OCD as I have some really really repetitive habits.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

You might have OCD about your fears with having OCD.

I suggest you have your GP refer you to a mental health team consisting of a MS level Social worker (For Group therapy, CBT etc), a PhD level psychologist (talk therapy) and a MD level psychiatrist (medical management). This will get you feeling better in no time.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That's fine. Thank you