Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I’ve talked last night but didn’t get the time to finish off

Hi there, I’ve talked last night but didn’t get the time to finish off
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i was talking about my young fine lines, quite bad dark circles. Also I have what I believe a lot of sun spots
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I’m also 17 years old
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I’ve went to the doctors about my sun spots but their creams haven’t worked

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.

You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your response. I have attached a few pictures with this response.
Please hold on.

Thank you for getting back with the images for my better understanding.

These looks like sun spots and in medical terms called Solar lentigines.

The distribution of solar lentigines is limited to sun-exposed areas, in particular sites of greatest cumulative exposure such as the face, dorsal hands, back of forearms, and upper trunk.

Because the incidence of solar lentigines increases with age, they are most often seen in adults.

However, solar lentigines can develop in fair-skinned children who have had significant sun exposure, especially on the shoulders following severe sunburns.

Solar lentigines that are of cosmetic concern can be treated with liquid nitrogen cryotherapy, lasers that target melanin (eg, the Q-switched ruby laser), or intense pulsed light (broadband light).

I suggest you discuss these management options with your dermatologist please.

"If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort) at this time is greatly appreciated".

Did you get my response please?

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.