Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have had 2 heart attacks yesten day i had a very sore left

Customer Question

i have had 2 heart attacks yesten day i had a very sore left arm and what seemed to be indijestion is other heart attack
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: i have been told to do plenty walking which i do but was also not to attempt
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my local gp has all my history
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

Though not necessary but with the history of heart attack these symptoms need to be thoroughly evaluated in ER including EKG to be on the safe side. So it is best if you can see a doctor on urgent basis or go to the ER.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 6 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.