wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What kind of homeopathic remedies I can use for Borderlines

hello! what kind of homeopathic remedies I can use for Borderlines Personality disorder?
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: My daughter just realise have the same symptoms as her father which suffering from that since he was young! it is something mild for now but it is for a while now, she is 23 but I think she had that kind of symptoms for maybe 4-5 years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am her mother speaking , no medical history at all

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

None that work.

No real medicines really work either.....

I suggest you have your GP refer you to a mental health team consisting of a MS level Social worker (For Group therapy, CBT etc), a PhD level psychologist (talk therapy) and a MD level psychiatrist (medical management). This is the best way to get what help is possible for her BPD

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS