Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, General Physician
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I have had heart palpitations 24/7 for 4 months now been to

I have had heart palpitations 24/7 for 4 months now been to the gp and doctor had heart monitors, egg and blood tests come back and say I'm fine but I know I'm not I don't think I have anxiety, stress, depression I might have it a bit now as my heart is starting to annoy me and I'm getting angry any tips please?
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: yes as I explained above the gp, doctor, family etc.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no, no allergies nothing

Hi, I'm Dr Osula, sorry to hear that this has beem ongoing.

Can you tell me more about your tests, what kind of heart monitoring have you had?

How fast is your rate? how frequent? any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
frequent 24/7 nearly four months from 4th October 2019, other symptoms include I have frequent urination even when I don't drink that much usually urinating about 11 times a day tightness/dull feeling around my heart dry mouth and my veins on my arms and penis being very visible as they whereat before. I don't measure my heart that much any more but my BPM is usually 60 ish- 80 ish sometimes just under or just over 90. I can't remember exactly the heart monitor I had I used it like a month or so ago for a week and the results came back good I think it was maybe a 7 day egg recorder placed on the test. I hope this is enough info. thank you.

Ok, for your palpitations, you should be seen by a cardiologist who can organise further tests such as an echocardiogram if needed, and also to put you on beta-blockers that you can take to slow your heart rate down or determine if you need a pacemaker depending on your age.

For the urinary frequency, you need to have a kidney scan, kidney blood and urine tests, and posssibly see a urologist for more investigation. This could be overactive bladder but only tests can determine that