Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, General Physician
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

My Wife is lying on the bedroom floor and any attempt to

Customer Question

My Wife is lying on the bedroom floor and any attempt to move her ends because she is such pain - rheumatoid arthritis i think. Can i get help to get her help to get her back into bed? My mobile number***********JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: on and off the pain has been around for some years except when she is central africa where the dry heat seems to solve the problem- pain worse when yo try and move her
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: She is 73 yr old and regularly sees our village GPs. Was fine out of pain over Xmas but since well in bed most of the time
Expert:  Anthony Osula replied 6 days ago.

Hi, I'm Dr Osula, I'm sorry to hear that. Your best option is to ring nhs 111 and they can send a paramedic across to your house to assess her and determine if she needs to be back in bed or be in hospital.