Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice.
13711182

I found a box of Aciclovir tablets (400mg) in my boyfriend’s

Hello. I found a box of Aciclovir tablets (400mg) in my boyfriend’s flat. He tells me “I was sleeping with a girl who found out she had it months later and told me. I’ve never had it but I was advised it might be worth having the treatment to hand if I was ever run down or stressed”.
Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I am really concerned about my own health and would like to know how I can eat tested for herpes.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Sorry - I mean *get tested. I do not trust him and want to know what I can do to protect myself

Hello and welcome.

Does your boyfriend say he developed genital herpes, or did he just buy the acyclovir "just in case"? Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello, he says he’s “never had herpes” but he has taken Aciclovir regularly “just in case”. I assume he means he has never had an outbreak