wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have very big hips and i want a solution for it, no im not

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** have very big hips and i want a solution for it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no im not taking any madication
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: none im not allergic to anything
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 days ago.

YOu might want to see a plastic surgeon/body sculpting surgeon

Make sense?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS