Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

Can I give my 4 year old daughter and how much to help to

Can I give my 4 year old daughter Belladonna and how much to help to treat tonsillitis? She has taking penicillin for 24 hours now.
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, Phenoxymethyl-penicillin
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yes

Hi...I understand your concern.

Usually Belladona does not interact with Penicillin group of drugs.

It is commonly used drug for tonsillitis.

The dose is 5 pellets of Belladona - thrice a day for 5 days or 7 days please.

"If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort) at this time is greatly appreciated".

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
30 C pellets?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Shall I give some of it after penicillin treatment?

No need, you can start them concurrently too.

Yes please- 30C

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If it helps to make my daughter stronger against tonsillitis.

It will not make her stronger - it just relieves the symptoms.

Did you get my response please?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok, thank you.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No more questions

May I request for a 5 - star positive rating so that I can get my professional credit please.