Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I've just called my GP practise and they gave me the next

Hi there I've just called my GP practise and they gave me the next appointment on Friday. I'm just a bit worried because I've been having weird pain in my foot, calf and upper leg/hip.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?
Customer: no redness or swelling as far as I can see I was worried about thrombosis and checked some symptoms online and all the symptoms I have apart from the swelling seem to indicate that I'm not sure now however but am very worried
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no I don't think there's anything

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you have any diagnosed medical problem and are you on any medicine? Is there any calf swelling?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi there! thanks so much for your reply! I can't see any swelling so far!

Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take 10 minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific question, please let me know. Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
it's just that the leg leg feels really numb currently

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. If you don't have any swelling and redness then there is no need to worry about a blood clot because that has to be there in case of a blood clot. Your symptoms are quite consistent with nerve compression. You should take over the counter available tablet Advil 400 mg thrice daily till you see your doctor. I reassure you that blood clot is out of the question with your symptoms and there is no need to worry. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks very much for the reassurance!

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards