Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a burning sensation when I pee, do I need test or

Hi I have a burning sensation when I pee, do I need test or will it go away?
Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: It has started a week ago
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no I don’t think so

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take 10 minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific question, please let me know. Regards

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. The burning sensation with pee indicates an infection. As it has stayed like this for 1 week then it is less likely to go away on its own. I would suggest you start drinking lots of fluid and cranberry juice as it is a natural way to cure such infections. If you don't feel better in 3 days, see your doctor and get urine R/E and culture and get treated accordingly. However, I reassure you that it is nothing serious and you are going to be alright. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards