Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I saw a dr on Friday who prescribed domperidone for

Customer Question

I saw a dr on Friday who prescribed domperidone for unopening pyloric. 3 days later, stomach empty & pain gone. What do l do? No one available locally!
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: I saw a dr on Friday who prescribed domperidone for unopening pyloric. 3 days later stomach empty pain gone. What do l do? No one available locally!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Rather complicated! The dr doubted my sphincter problem & said it must be a duodenal ulser & the pain was reflected
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.

Domperidone needs to be taken for 4-6 weeks so the effect is sustained.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.

A positive rating would be highly appreciated for my time.

You are not charged extra for providing a positive rating.

Just Answer is based on the honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Sending good, healthy vibes your way.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.