Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had a pregnancy blood test done and it's come back normal

Hi I had a pregnancy blood test done and it's come back normal no action what does this mean please
Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: Pregnancy
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Did you missed your period?

Have you got home pregnancy test?

Can you attach blood test here?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had to ring up for my blood test so I'm not sure just said normal no action and I haven't had a period since my little boy he's 10months and I've had 6 paint positive pregnancy tests

Then they are most likely false positives. The period can take some time to get back to regular after delivery and especially if you are breastfeeding. I would suggest wait and watch for another month and get the home pregnancy test, if it keeps on coming positive then see a gynecologist.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!