Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Assistant: How can I help? I’m struggling with my anxiety

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I’m struggling with my anxiety due to a mistake I made on a night out. I done Cocaine on a drunken night on Boxing Day last year by mistake. Me and my misses started trying for a baby on the 30th and she thinks she might be pregnant. Will this Effect the baby?
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: Ive been dealing with anxiety for years. I worry about everything anything
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you the male partner? And did you used cocaine or she used as well?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yes I’m the male partner. Just myself that used cocaine

Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take 10 minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific question, please let me know. Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay thank you

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. The cocaine that you used can't affect your baby because it just stays in your system and doesn't get transferred to your wife through sex. So dear, just relax. your wife and baby both will be fine and they will not get any effect from your mistake. I wish you good luck with your baby. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The baby is not confirmed yet it’s just that my mrs is having symptoms she might be pregnant. I read somewhere that sperm can carry Cocaine and was thinking that could be the sperm that penetrated the egg.

No dear, sperms can't carry cocaine. It's out of the question. Don't rely on the information about online because it's inauthentic. I reassure you and give you my words that this can't happen.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay thank you. Looking at the internet at 1 am is not good for your mental health

:) no problem dear, this is how life is now. Don't stress yourself for everything. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards