Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

Please could someone advise me of a medication I can use for

Hello, please could someone advise me of a medication I can use for piles. Happy to buy over the counter but it must be ok with Long QT Syndrome. I don't normally use anything but these are a little persistent! Mild and a bit itchy but persistent. Thank you!
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take beta blockers as a precaution for Long QT Syndrome. I am asymptomatic. No allergies but all medicines I take must be checked for suitability for Long QT sufferers as a precaution.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No, nothing else thank you.

Hi, I'm Dr Osula, You can use Anusol or Germolene suppositories/cream over the counter and should not affect long QT syndrome as they'll be absorbed directly into the skin and bypass body metabolism

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Many thanks. I will use this service again - much quicker than the normal route!!

No worries, thanks for your feedback ratings and all the best, ***** ***** free to come back for further queries