Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

How much does this service cost? I have a mole that was seen

How much does this service cost? I have a mole that was seen by a doctor who said it was a benign mole but a month after it has got darker.
Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not on any medication. Saw doctor a month ago.
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: None
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my mum had breast cancer and my dad had heart disease.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Could you please post a picture of that for me on this page?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello Dr. Chip. Please see attached photo.

Got it--hold on please

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have a photo from a month ago.

Totally benign but you've got a fungal infection of the nail

That's harmless but if it bothers you you should ask your doctor for either prescription oral Lamisil tablets or topical Jublia to clear it up

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you so much for your help and confirming. I will get treatment for the fungal.

My pleasure

I'm here if you ever need me again

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon at the top of this page so I can get credit for my time with you