the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

My 4 month old boy is seriously underfeeding. Barely wants

Hi my 4 month old boy is seriously underfeeding. Barely wants to drink anything be it bottle breast or formula
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes but they said just monitor him
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Nothing really he is tall for his age he seems fine otherwise but not sleeping through the night

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes please
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ah no thanks to a call
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Was just wondering if there are any red flags we should watch out for with regards to a low appetite

it could be acid reflux

is he losing weight?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No but he isn't gaining weight as much he perhaps should given his growth in length. It doesn't seem like he is distressed when drinking milk or after drinking milk. He had colic before but it passed quickly. He just doesn't seem very interested in feeding.

I would look into zantac for acid reflux

I bet that helps

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question
I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)