Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Are inch loss wraps and oils for problem areas suitable for

are inch loss wraps and oils for problem areas suitable for type 1 diabetics because I really want to lose all my tummy and thigh (tree trunk flab!) I am 68, weigh 10 stone and am 5ft 2 ins. I am trying to cut down by eating a reasonable amount of carbs, proteins and fruit and veg.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: not recently as I am trying to manage my condition by post Xmas cut down with an agreed amount of 30 units Lantus once daily and between 2 to 4 units of Novorapid before each breakfast, lunch/dinner and tea.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: In 2019 I was lucky to have both right and left cataracts removed and excellent distance sight means only needing to wear reading glasses for my computer, reading and playing music. I have been a type 1 diabetic for just over 4 years.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Both inch loss wraps and oils are totally appropriate and effective for diabetics

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When you say that inch loss wraps and oils are totally appropriate and effective for diabetics, do you mean that TYPE 1 DIABETICS can use these as well, bearing in mind that they have to test their blood glucose at least 4 times a day and use basal and bolus insulin?

Yes--I meant that for both type 1 and 2 diabetics

They won't affect your blood sugar levels or your testing or your insulin actions

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No you have answered my questions, thanks for your prompt replies.

My pleasure

I'm here if you ever need me again

Please remember to rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time