wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Second opinion] I haven’t had a period for 4 months. I’m not

second opinion] I haven’t had a period for 4 months. I’m not pregnant and was diagnosed with PCOS many years ago. I’ve always had a period with a 35 day cycle but concerned something is wrong. This is not normal.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

many things can cause your menses to stop.

If you are worried then have a complete exam by your OB/GYN

Make sense?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Okay, thank you so much for your reply.