Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
25020506

Need to speak to a doctor about something private Assistant:

Need to speak to a doctor about something private
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’m not taking medication
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I’m not taking medication
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
Can you tell me what is your question?
Are you there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi my ex partner had a relationship 6 years ago with someone who he found out was HIV positiveHe stated he was tested several times and was negative.He recently tested on 15th December finger prick and blood test from vein (p24 test) and both were negative.I tested myself on the 14th december and 30th December both negativeThe last time I was intimate with him was 30th November so I tested again 30 days after we were intimate.Can I say that I am safe and nothing further should develop ?
Thanks alot for the information.
Yes you are conclusive HIV negative and you don't need further testing.
Relax and move on!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you the p24 antigen test is accurateConsidering that I hadn’t been active with him since 30th November the test on the 30th December would be very accurate ?
it's very accurate and conclusive at 4 to 6 weeks post exposure.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are welcome.
I
Thank you!!
Good luck.