wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I dated someone whom I have recently finished with. His

Hi,I dated someone whom I have recently finished with. His partner that he was with 6 years ago has HIVHe has been tested and negative. He was tested 15th December finger prick and blood test from vein p24 test both negativeI was tested on 14th December and again on the 30th of December. I had blood test p24 antigen both negative.I was last intimate with him on the 30th November. It was unprotected. Will the test I had on the 30th December 2019 be conclusive. Would the test had detected Anything ? Especially as we weren’t intimate since 30th November 19

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Still anxious about this, eh?

Since you do not seem to get over this issue you should consult with a doctor who can treat your overwhelming anxiety on this issue since you are otherwise fine.

Make sense?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Yes still anxious
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I tested again on 30th December 19

Last time I was intimate with this person was 30th November 19.

Nothing was detected in my results I had p24 antigen test for antibodies

Is this definitely conclusive and my results shouldn’t change