Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
25020506

I want to know how to get rid of forehead lines Assistant:

I want to know how to get rid of forehead lines
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I recently saw them they are like lines but not deep like forehead wrinkles
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well I had eczema on my face before
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: All my life but I don't have it on my face anymore
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Where is the dermatologist
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
Have you tried any thing for them yet?
What is your age?
The best treatment option for fine lines over the counter are retinol and Alpha hydroxy acids like glycolic acid.I would recommend few products that can help.
After cleaning your face with mild non soap cleansers like Cetaphil cleanser, apply your moisturizer on face.For eczema prone skin go for Cetaphil, Eucerin or CeraVe.
After moisturizer you should apply retinol. You can go for any retinol product you like but since you have a sensitive eczema prone skin,try
Murad's retinol youth renewal night cream.
Dont over do and start with only a small amount so that not to irritate your skin.
You can use glycolic peel once in two weeks since you have sensitive skin.
You can try juice beauty green apple peel for sensitive skin.
Always apply sunscreen on your skin when out in sun,it will help with complexion and wrinkles.
I recommend Cetaphil SPF 50 moisturizer.
I hope it help!
Let me know if you need further assistance.
If you are satisfied please CLICK the stars on the top of your screen to rate my answer.
This is the only way I get compensated.
I appreciate it!
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm 16,well I have recently been using a retinol moisturising cream and a serum
At your age keeping your skin well moisturized, applying regular sunscreen is enough to help your skin.You can continue with retinol, this will help but moisturization is equally important.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Will doing this remove the lines?
Definitely it will help because the lines result from dryness,and sun damage.You are too young for aging. Avoiding and protecting your skin from sun and moisturizing will benefit you in long run.
You should not use retinol that early,it is recommended to be started after 25 to make sure it doesn't irritate your skin.
It's better to rely on good moisturizer and sun protection!
I hope it helps.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
oh ok thank you very much
You are very welcome.
Please CLICK the stars on the top of your screen to rate my answer.
This is the only way I get compensated.
I appreciate it.
Thanks alot!