Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My daughter and son who are 3 and 2 years old have terrible

My daughter and son who are 3 and 2 years old have terrible coughing. Even cannot sleep normally and I feel much amount of phlegm in their lung sounding lik hzzzshzzz. What do you recommend.? They had been coughing for a week or more I think
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: daughter was shivering in the pre school two days ago as her legs got wet in the muddy area and she had coughing before
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No,

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
You can give them either children's tylenol or ibuprofen, Dimetapp cough syrup and children's Mucinex for now

But I strongly suggest you take them to the doctor since it sounds like they both will need antibiotics

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Where to take

Where exactly do you live?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
RG4 9RR

https://www.eastberkshireccg.nhs.uk/local-services/urgent-care-centre/

Any of those would be fine

Please remember to rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
But I couldn’t find any proper service that they give. No coughing or things like that

That would be to give them the antibiotics and they can also give them cough medication

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can go to them without an appointment, can I?

Yes--you don't need an appointment--just take them there whenever you can

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much! And now I’m gonna to Tesco extra 24 hours pharmacy. I think I can find the medicine you recommended

Entirely my pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon at the top of this page so I can get credit for my time with you