Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have been having mild back, chest and head pains, sharp

Hi, I have been having mild back , chest and head pains, sharp liver pain and have been feeling fatigue and have naseua, I have just visited my local gp and there are no signs of testicle lumps, what else could this be?? Epididymitis??
Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: I have not dealt with this before, Im not too sure Id say maybe a little bit but not major
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
This doesn't sound like a epididymitis problem at all

Did your GP do blood work and consider an abdominal ultrasound?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
He checked my urine and heart rate, He has told me to get and ultrasound and a full blood test yes, I was just wondering what else it could be?? Could it still be testicular cancer? I have read symptoms of metastatic cancer and they are the same as a lot of mine
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have had swelling of the chords in the scrotum and had pain but thats gone now the symptoms i have i believe are cancer symptoms

Dr Google can scar the Dickens out of folks and this isn't anything like testicular cancer or metatstatic cancer

The possibilities would be gall bladder stones, hepatitis, a peptic ulcer, anemia--but not cancer

The blood work and ultrasound would evaluate all of that

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Are any of the things u mentioned fatal??

No--none of them are

Please remember to rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok, i will, thank you very much

My pleasure

I'm here if you ever need me again

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Im sorry one more thing, I also have joint pain, back pain and irritation in the muscles could that also be due to the lost of things you said??

Yes it could

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok thanks doc ����

You're very welcome

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi doc, sorry to bother u again, I am just VERY worried that i have metastatic cancer, I am experiencing pretty sharp bone pain and i knw googles a mf, but the only thing that comes up for bone pain mainly is cancer, i forgot to mention earlier i have also had some weight loss and before the symptoms i told u earlier (mild chest, head and back pain, fatigue, nerve irritation, naseua) i had scrotum pain and groin and have a lot of gurgling within the stomach and in the chest?? but indont believe i have a lump on my testicle just the swelling of the chords. I may be too worried i just dont know
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I believe i also have swollen lymph node in groin and one in neck

I understand your concerns but did you bring this up with your doctor?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I may have not mentioned sharp liver pain or bone pain, it has got a bit more severe from walkin quite a bit today, I was hopin it was due to just bein tired or not eating properly, I just dont understand how im gettin the pains in bone dont have a lump on my testicle??

I'm 100% sure we aren't dealing with metastatic testicular cancer here and I think you're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to think this is a bone metastasis problem

Just get in touch with your doctor and let him tell you the same thing

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I hope so, im due and xray and blood test which ill do tomorrow and an ultrasound soon so I guess ill know in about a week, Thank you doc :)

Let me know how it goes