Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I have all the symptoms of Ed’s and saw a rheumatologist

Hi. I have all the symptoms of Ed’s and saw a rheumatologist privately as my doctor stated he could not refer me. The consultant requested ESR,CRP and ANA tests. These have returned with normal results. What is my next step. Thanks
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I always had joint pain and hyper mobility as a child. I had scheuerrmans disease as a teenager but this remained untreated and I now have both kyphosis and lordosis. I have had my knees replaced in 2011,2016 and 2018. I have fragile skin, ibs and my eyesight is degenerating rapidly. I am famous for being ‘wobbly’ and trip and fall easily. I currently have inflammation of my sacroiliac joint and degeneration of my spine. I am prescribed prevailing 200mg x2 and 10mg amytriptiline
JA: Thanks for that. Have you used anything besides Amitriptyline for this?
Customer: No my doctor seems think I am a nuisance and that at almost 60 I feel he has written me off
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have asthma and have always been treated for severe eczema but having seen photos it may be fragile skin as I had never seen any one with skin like mine until I saw these. I itch all the time and also take fexofenadine which helps a bit
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I also have alopecia
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hello... I understand your concern.
I need some more information please.
1. May I know your gender please?
2. Are you having any small joint pains like fingers and toes?
3. Is there any stiffness of the spine or shoulder girdle or hip girdle?
4. Are you having any rash any where over the torso?
5. Are you running chronic intermittent fever?
6. Did you suffer from EBV anytime please?
7. Do you have early morning stiffness of joints?
8. Is there any family history of autoimmune disease?
9. Can you upload all the reports which you have in hand please?
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am female. I have De curtains syndrome in my right thumb. My spine is always stiff and extremely painful. I have pain in my right sacroiliac joint and it is inflamed. I have very bad pain in my left sit bone. I always have sore skin and rashes. My skin s extremely dry and my hands are very wrinkled and lined and have been since I was born. I have night sweats. I don’t have ebv. I am stiff all the time but it is bad in the morning. My family have diverticulitis, asthma, alopecia, eczema and psoriasis. I am not able to download things to my iPad currently. Where would I send them to and to whom

The method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save changes on this page

If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.

You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.***

Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-***-***-****

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry that I’d de curvains

Ok..I got it and I have sent you the steps of uploading the reports.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, sorry but I don’t have a paper lip on my iPad or any way of scanning currently. Dr A Bowden stated that I scored 6 out of 9 on the beignet scale and requested bloods as previously detailed. A recent mri scan shows deterioration all down the spine. I have kyphosis and lordosis and my right sacroiliac joint s inflamed.

Sure....I am typing my response.

Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.

From your symptom analysis and correlation with with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that you may be having auto immunity....undefined autoimmunity.

ANA can be negative is sero-negative variety of auto immune phenomenon.

When it is working normally, the body's immune system kills germs or viruses and fungi. Sometimes, something goes wrong and the immune system starts to attack own body cells. That is called an autoimmune response. It is what happens in auto immunity. In other words, if you have atuo immunity, your body is attacking itself.

Symptoms can be -

Feeling tired or weak

Lose or gain weight

Fevers, headaches

Rash on their nose and cheeks shaped like a butterfly, especially if they spend time in the sun

Hair loss

Chest pain

Bruise easily

Joint pain and stiffness

Swelling in the hands, feet, belly, or around the eyes

Urine that looks brown (tea-colored) or foamy

Sores in the mouth

Cold fingers or toes that turn pale or blue

Your doctor might perform some special tests like antinuclear antibody and anti double stranded DNA, apart from the routine blood test workup.

Treatment includes non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, steroids, immuno-modulatory drugs and biological agents.

May I suggest you discuss this possibility with your primary care physician and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800