Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I need help with a diagnosis i don't know what it means, yes

I need help with a diagnosis i don't know what it means
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes i did see a doctor but did really understand what the diagnosis mean, i dont take any medication yet
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: none and no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yes please can you elaborate the problem?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The diagnosis is: intests malignancy (susp). liver mass

Has it been diagnosed on a CT scan?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

What is the age of the person? Would you like a phone call for quick discussion?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I,m at work i cant be on the phone, hes 53year old

ok

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i'm attaching a copy of what the diagnosis

Image is not readable, please send a better one.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok just one sec
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Its this better

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. According to this report, there is just suspicion of a mass in the intestine and the liver. The nature of the mass can't be determined on the ultrasound. It can just say that there is something inside but can't determine what it is. So to determine that we need to take a pice out of that mass to get to the cause. The possible cause in his case can be cancer but at the same time, other possibilities like granulomatous inflammation, etc is also possible. Same stands for the liver. I would suggest to him to see a gastroenterologist get a biopsy but I reassure you that there is no need to be stressed about cancer right away. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you so much for your response.

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you both for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
of course thank you

Thanks. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards