Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have always had this mole 2 shades on my leg but I have

Hi I have always had this mole 2 shades on my leg but I have noticed it has gotten darker , I had a baby 7 months ago and extremely anxious

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It does not look anything concerning and the shade change can occur due to pregnancy hormones. You need to keep a check on it for any increase in size, shape, irritation, itching or bleeding. I do not think so you should be worried.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I'm just so concerned that it could be melanoma, it hasent changed in size but just worried cause the 2 shades of brown .

I do not think so it is a melanoma. Just keep monitoring.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thank you for your time.

My pleasure.