Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.
From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities here are -
1. Muscular spasm or a pull of the tendon in the region which is caused by the bending or abnormal posture.
My suggestion will be to take tablet Ibuprofen 400 MG three times a day after food or on as and when required basis for a couple of days till the pain subsides.
If you are not better with this even after a week or if the pain is getting aggravated or if your perceiving any redness or swelling or heat over the region then you will require medical attention please.
Your physician might prescribe muscle relaxant which will set things right.
2. Although extremely unlikely vertebral compression or disc protrusion related radiculopathy has to be evaluated, if you are not better even after a week and your physician might ask for MRI spine to confirm the diagnosis please.
1. Keep yourself well hydrated.
2. Do not strain or lift heavy weights.
3. Do not do any abnormal, unaccustomed exercises or postures.
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani