Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I was having problems with UTi like symptoms, I had some

Hi , I was having problems with UTi like symptoms, I had some antibiotics and it has clearee most of the symptoms but i still have a imflammed urethrea...any ideas
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes. They tested and it was all clear
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No history
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hello... I understand your concern.
I need some more information please.
1. Since how long have you had this symptom?
2. Is it intermittent or consistent?
3. Is it actually feeling like a pain or a burning sensation?
4. Has this started after any unknown or unprotected sexual contact please?
5. How much water do you consume exclusively per day?
6. Is it like - you have the urge to urinate, but, when you go to urinate - very little comes out and you still have the urge to urinate?
7. Are you running any temperature?
8. Is there any blood in the the urine?
9. Is there any personal or family history of renal stones please?
10. Have you undergone any procedure in the pelvis in the recent past and if so when?
11. Are you a diabetic or hypertensive?
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Symptoms have been 1 month, after oral sex with a new partner. However the symptoms were worse... and after atibiotics they cleared. Apart from Imflammed urethrea... very mild pain ocasionally. Not persistentNot too much waterNo other symptoms or health issues
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
visually slightly red but less so than before the antibiotics
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had urine tests at my doctors and they said they were all fine
Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information.I do not think that this is related to sexual contact at all.This I feel is strangury.
The most common cause for this is decreased water intake and concentrated urine.I will suggest you home remedy for this.
You can take one glass of thick sugar solution. One glass of water mixed with three or four spoons of sugar.
After this you take three or four glasses of plain water.
You will be relieved of this symptom immediately.After this the best way to prevent it will be to consume 3 or 4 liters of plain water per day exclusively.But there are other medical treatments also like alkalinizing the urine with potassium citrate... Which you may not require at this stage.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.