Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I am just a bit worried, recently I have been noticing that

Hi Doc
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am just a bit worried
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: recently I have been noticing that occasionally whenever I bend down and get up I feel light headed like when I just squat down to pick something and raise up I feel a mild lightheadedness
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: say I have been noticing these episodes in the last one month it doesn’t happen everyday but occasionally
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have a family history of blood pressure and I am cautious of that have been working out and cycling often to stay fit
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
But sometimes I have observed that my blood pressure is in the 140/80
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I first noticed that my blood pressure was high was a few years back and it was 140/100 but since my regular routines have started, I am maintains 125/78 - 135/85 ranges
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am just worries that what I am experiencing are symptoms of heart issues
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Pls advise

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you have any neck pain? Do you feel any spinning sensation as well or just lightheadedness?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No pain doc. Just mild lightheaded feeling

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Dizziness comes from three systems of the body mainly. Ears, Heart (including blood pressure) and Brain. Spinning is quite characteristic for ear disorders but as per your symptoms, this doesn't seem to be your case. Unsteadiness is characteristic of heart and blood pressure disorders. Feeling dizziness while standing from a sitting position or when rising from reclining position goes towards heart and blood pressure disorders. Most likely it's related to your blood pressure fluctuation. Brain disorders can cause both spinning and unsteadiness. You should get your heart evaluation done. One other reason can be a problem with your cervical spine. I reassure you that there is nothing serious behind this because in serious causes the lightheadedness is persistent. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards