Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My mum is suffering from internal tremors all up her body,

Customer Question

My mum is suffering from internal tremors all up her body, hot legs that feel hard, flushed cheeks
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long has your mother had the tremors? Has she used any medication for it?
Customer: About three weeks and no she's not had medication for it
JA: Thanks for that. Has she seen a doctor about the tremors?
Customer: Yes and he has done a brief neurological test on her and she is having blood tests done on Saturday but she is feeling very low about them today as she feels that her face feeling flushed is a new symptom
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Yes she is diabetic, asthmatic, has had lung cancer which was operated on last year and which took away the cancer, takes medication for her blood pressure, is overweight and has stopped taking CBD oil about two weeks ago due to fears that this may have caused the tremors
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My mum does not have these tremors all the time but they do come on a few times a day and she describes them as an internal buzzing with no external shakiness
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 6 months ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I am typing some questions please.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay
  1. May I know her age please?

2. Is she experiencing any weakness of the arms or legs?

3. Is she having any awkward limb movements?

4. Is there any trouble in speaking or swallowing?

5. Since how long has she had this muscle twitching or internal vibrations?

6. Is she frequently tripping and falling?

7. Is she experiencing any sudden mood changes?

8. Is there any family history of neurodegenerative disease or ALS?

9. When was her last calcium and Vitamin D levels checked?

10. Is she currently on any regular medications or supplements?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry for the tardy reply. I am going to resume this query tomorrow night when I with my mum as there is no point in my not having her here with me so can I come back to you then?
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 5 months ago.
No problem, please get back.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani