Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My wife and I are being bitten almost nightly. This takes

Customer Question

My wife and I are being bitten almost nightly. This takes place in two separate locations. The marks are round red up to half inch diameter with no obvious centre and extremely itchy. The offenders leave no trace. They are definitely NOT bed bugs or fleas. Some form Mite perhaps? From this description can you help identify the offender?
JA: The Dermatologist can help. To begin, when did the itchiness first appear? Have you and your wife used any medication for this?
Customer: About 3 months ago. We apply Betnovate with little effect.
JA: Thanks for that. Has she seen a dermatologist about the itchiness?
Customer: No.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: Remember this is both of us that are being bitten and our medical histories are complicated being 70 and 87 respectively.
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 10 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.

You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks. I have to leave now will follow up later
No problem... please upload images and get back.
The method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save changes on this page
If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.
You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to [email protected]

Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-800-509-5721

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 6 days ago.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani