Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I've inflamed the uvula, swallow its being hard and painful

Customer Question

Hello. I've inflamed the uvula, swallow its being hard and painful and I got high temperature also
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: From yesterday
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't have any allergy or smt like that, no
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 7 months ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

1. May I know your age and gender please?

2. Since how long have you had this?

3. Are you having any sore throat or fever?

4. Is there any contact with anybody with streptococcal pharyngitis?

5. Is the pain in the throat predominant symptom or cough?

6. Are you having any lymph node swelling sin the neck region?

7.Is there any swallowing difficulty?

8.Did any of your contacts got diagnosed recently with streptococcal pharyngitis?

9. Can you upload an image of the throat?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
1, male 26
2, yesterday
3, yes
4, no
5, pain is predominar, yes. I don't have any cough
6, I don't know
7,yes
8,no
9,i guess yes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Talk it's being dificukt for me in this conditions and my English is not so good so I feel more confortable writing. But thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know how to upload the Pic
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Illo, que?

I have already requested you to ignore the system generated phone call request in my introductory statement itself please!

The method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save changes on this page

If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.

You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.***

Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-***-***-****

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Enga loco, hasta luego ✋

NO need to call please - did you get my suggestions on how to upload an image - even if you cannot do not worry - I will proceed with my suggestions as I have got a fair idea of what you are having.

I did not understand.

Thank you for getting back with the requested necessary information and the image.

From your symptom analysis the image and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you I feel that the possibilities are -

1. Viral pharyngitis.

2. Streptococcal sore throat.

I suggest that you get a rapid antigen streptococcal testing done at your primary care physician.

If it is negative you do not require any antibiotics. If it is positive there will ask for throat swab culture and start on antibiotic. This is to rule out streptococcal infection or pharyngitis.

As of now I suggest -

1. Tablet Claritin one tablet once daily for 3 days.

2. Saline nasal drops one drop in each nostril every sixth hourly or as and when required.

3. There is pain of fever you can take Ibuprofen 400mg 3 times a day after food or on as and when required basis.

4. Warm salt water gargling 3 or 4 times a day, 30 minutes before food for a couple of days.

There is nothing to worry about anything serious going on please.

May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physician and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.