Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My heart rate is 120 at rest at the moment, I have anxiety

My heart rate is 120 at rest at the moment, I have anxiety but I don't feel anxious, what could this be

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Sometimes, subconscious anxiety or stress can cause this, taking caffeine can raise it for a while. As far as there is no other symptom, no worries. Relax for a while and monitor again.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.