Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I had a laser haemorrhoid operation two ago.i have a couple

I had a laser haemorrhoid operation two ago.i have a couple of small lumps on the outside of my anus.not sure if they are normal after this procedure or if it indicates the haemorrhoids have come back?

Hi I'm Dr Osula, if you can feel or see lumps in that area, its most likely they're haemorhoids. Whether they are new or recurrence of haemorrhoids would be difficult to prove unless seen visually

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My worry is they are on the outside.previously I was advised to push them back in but not sure whether or not to do that just two weeks after the surgery.is it best just to leave alone until I see a doctor?

Yes, I wont try to push anything in until its been examined, I'll recommend cold compress to help soothe the area