Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, General Physician
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I am a female, 26 years old. I have irregular bleeding since

I am a female, 26 years old. I have irregular bleeding since January 2019. I have had 2 ultrasounds done. One in the groin area on the left and one on the womb/ovaries.I have also had a xray carried out. All tests came back negative, showing everything is fine.
My groin pain started about 18 months ago, 6 months after the irregular bleeding started. Since january 2020, my bleeding has become thin and more. My period also come early, the last time they came two weeks early, but the bleeding doesnt stop. Compared to last year, last year the irregular bleeding was thick with clots, whereas this year it is red and thin and more of it

Hi, I'm Dr Osula, have you had a camera test?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I haven't. They only did a ultrasound, as I'm not sexually active

ok, you'll benefit from a camera test called a hysteroscopy, this looks in more detail than an ultrasound and can pick up stuff like polyps missed on a scan as well as taking samples of your womb.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Okay. I'll as my doctor to book me in for one

Yes that would be the next step

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you Doctor Osula
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I'll come back if the problem persists

No worries, and thanks for the feedback rating