Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Was on here just a couple of days ago, it really helped me

Hi was on here just a couple of days ago, it really helped me but my issue I feel needs an answer from different specialists.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: im suffering really badly with panic attacks since going to an acupuncturist. I was afraid he made me worse as in pms symptoms. I was afraid he I know sounds mad but that he made things worse by affecting my hormones which in turn affected my mind. A nureologist thank god put my mind at rest. Now though I’m thinking what if the acupuncture had a direct effect on my hormones by making them circulate too fast through my body and is in turn affecting my mental health. I’m supposed to be going on holiday with the kids on Monday but feel like I’m loosing my mind! Can’t sleep because of the panic attacks and can’t take medication as Iv reacted in the past, would live an answer to releaviate these symptoms. Please no bad news don’t think I could cope. Kind regards Nadia
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: thinking he has in some way messed my mind up and hormones
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also tried looking up about acupuncture side effects and found one man who said he wasn’t right after as in was very smart in his vocabulary and after said he couldn’t string a sentence. Of course it planted the seed in my mind that my hormones have been affected and that’s now caused my panic attacks. I know I shouldn’t listen to what he said but the irrational side of my thinking is overtaking the rational unfortunately

Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Would you like to talk to me over the phone?

A phone call is a premium service on the website which does incur an additional charge but in your case, I think that is the best way to go about it.

I am trying to call but it is going into your message bank.

Can you please check to see what the issue is and when I can call?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

You are most welcome

Wish you all the very best.