How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gupta Your Own Question
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9323
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Gupta is online now

Can you please help me to find out how I can get my son

This answer was rated:

Hello Can you please help me to find out how I can get my son assessed for dyspraxia please?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I don't think there is medication for dyspraxia. I am dyspraxic and I know the symptoms are the same as what my son is showing. He is very clumsy, has problems with sequences, his joints are week and goes over on his ankles. He is struggling at school and is starting to switch off.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Yes we have seen 3 doctors and they don't know where to send me for a referral. I know Lincolnshire doesn't have the funding for it so I need him to be referred out of county.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I asked a question a couple of hours ago and still not got an answer and paid £5. Is this a con and I have just been duped?


Apologies for the delay,

How exactly can we help you?
Are you looking for a Developmental Pediatrician referral details in the private sector?
Or is there something else that we can help you with?
Warm regards

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I need to know which county near to Lincolnshire assesses children for dyspraxia on the nhs please as Lincolnshire doesn't.


While I am unable to directly provide this information, here is something that will likely help.

I would recommend that you contact the Dyspraxia Foundation in UK


Contact our helpline on:

01462 454986

We are here Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm

Contact Us

Call our head office on

01462 455016

or email us.

Dyspraxia Foundation
8 West Alley,
Herts, SG5 1EG

They should be able to provide all the information that you need regarding Dyspraxia evaluation in NHS close to you,

Please remember to leave a positive rating if you found the answer helpful as this is the only way we are compensated for the time and effort spent answering your question,
You can always get back for any clarifications even after rating me,
Warm regards

Dr. Gupta and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you