Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have been having headache/migraine for the past 3 days, I

Hi , I have been having headache/migraine for the past 3 days , I am prone to migraine and been prescribed sumatriptan when I get the migraine attack but even that is not workings and I am struggling with finding what to do to ease the pain - can you please assist.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: It's daily - I did knock my head a couple of weeks ago and since then it gotten worst. Nausea is on & off
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am diabetes & have asthma

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
For now you can use magnesium supplements, vitamin B2 supplements and coQ 10 supplements along with ibuprofen

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks for your reply - I am allergic to Anti- inflammatory tablets so cannot take those .

Then you can take acetaminophen

Please remember to rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time with you