the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I suffee wirh migrane aura I have had four in the last

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I suffee wirh migrane aura I have had four in the last month, with two in two days. Every colour of the spectrum flashing in each eye, numb face, heart racing, feeling spaced out. I have been put on beta blockers to control these, but thdy dont work. Would a neurologist be able to help
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: The headache comes as soon as the aura starts. These have been happening for over a year, but are becoming more frequent. No nausea, but when i feel spaced out it last for about three days and my speech is also affected, i want to be able to talk but i cant put the sentance together upon speaking
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi for the last year i have been suffering with migraine aura, every colour of the spectrum zig zagging on both eyes, my speech goes funny, like im slurring and my face goes numb. My heart also races. It leaves me feeling spaced out for about three days, and i can barely string a sentance together. I have had four in the last month and two in two days. My doctor put me on beta blockers but they dont help. I had an mri last april, but rezults came back normal. Do i need to see a neurologist

yes you do

we need to see a neurologist to make sure this isn't a form of seizure

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What could be causing it in your opinion. I have been trying to figure out triggers, but there doesnt seem to be any.

It sounds like ocular migraine to me

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Would an ocular migration make my face go numb and my speech slur....

it can yes

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
If i can get referred to a neurologist, would can they do to help, can anything be done?

yes of course

there are meds that can help