DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I wrote about laxido side effect after stopping. Just wanted

Hi there, I wrote about laxido side effect after stopping. Just wanted to be reassured , I went to doctors today, told about my symptoms after withdrawing from laxido. He said he never heard about reaction like that and said that it still in my system. As I wrote before I do feel like I am still on it, since stopping it for 3 weeks now after 5 weeks continuous use.
I do have 2-3 bowel movements a day with good stool, but between some liquids comes out especially when trying to pass the wind.(soiling the underwear).
Just want to be sure that it could be reaction from 5 weeks of Laxido use, that it will calm down? Maybe take something like Imodium

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You should take an anti-diarrheal like Imodium

This will go away in a week or two

It is most likely due to a long term use of Laxido

But eventually you will be back to normal

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating