DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I wrote about laxido side effect after stopping. Just wanted

Hi there, I wrote about laxido side effect after stopping. Just wanted to be reassured , I went to doctors today, told about my symptoms after withdrawing from laxido. He said he never heard about reaction like that and said that it still in my system. As I wrote before I do feel like I am still on it, since stopping it for 3 weeks now after 5 weeks continuous use.
I do have 2-3 bowel movements a day with good stool, but between some liquids comes out especially when trying to pass the wind.(soiling the underwear).
Just want to be sure that it could be reaction from 5 weeks of Laxido use, that it will calm down? Maybe take something like Imodium

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You should take an anti-diarrheal like Imodium

This will go away in a week or two

It is most likely due to a long term use of Laxido

But eventually you will be back to normal

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating