DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had a sleeve gastrectomy 3 years ago and take lansoprazole

I had a sleeve gastrectomy 3 years ago and take lansoprazole to treat GERD that was caused by the surgery. I woke up this morning with GERD, took a Lansoprazole to try to stop it. A few seconds later I coughed/vomited it back up. No food in it, just foamy and with a little bile. I have not taken any of my other medications yet, and I wanted to know if I can take another lansoprazole. Thank you.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Lansoprazole 30mg, Sertraline 150mg, Desogestrel, Ad-Cal D3, Ferrous Sulphate, Multivitamin and Omega3 Capsule. Diazepam and Promethazine as needed.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take B12 injections every 3 months, and Erenumab Injections every 4 weeks.

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes you can take another Lansoprazole

There is no problem in taking another one

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you, I appreciate it. Have a good day