Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been feeling sick on and off for a few days. It

Hi, I have been feeling sick on and off for a few days. It started on the weekend when I woke up with a sore throat and ears, then when I would eat I would feel like I wanted to vomit. These symptoms seemed to reside after a few days, then on Friday I woke up and they had come back worse than before. I have been very busy the past month and am wondering if it could be due to that or possibly the flu
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: It started last weekend, so about 7 days. I had a bit of fever and nausea in the first few days but not currently
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I don’t thinks so

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It sounds like a viral infection and flu. I would suggest taking Advil CF, steam with menthol drops, salt water gargles, ginger tea, chicken stock and lots of soups to build your immunity. If it does not improve in next 3 days then see a doctor for antibiotics. Take care of your diet as well.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok thank you! I will try this

My pleasure.

Please do not forget to click on 5 stars.

Best wishes.